Welcome to Day 7
Today’s Task: Practice Mindfulness
What the heck does that even mean? Think about what you are thinking about. The word meditation was not used on purpose – because this can be intimidating for someone to try on their own. If you are familiar with meditation, feel free to practice meditation for up to 15 minutes (if this is your first time, five minutes could feel like an eternity so pace yourself). If you have never meditated before and have no clue where to start try this… (Grab a pen, paper or journal, and a timer and find a quiet place with no distractions)
- Set the timer for at least 5 minutes (more if you choose)
- Sit in an upright position or lay flat on your back
- Once you are comfortable, start your timer
- As you sit or lay there, think about 2016. Allow the memories to freely flow in and out. Visualize each experience as deeply as you can
- Once your timer goes off and you are ready – write out what you discovered, felt and remembered. Feel free to use this as the springboard to start your 2017 goals.
If you need a little more structure for your meditation, try one of these online guided meditation videos.
I am YOUR Growth Coach – My job is to partner with you to help you grow into the next level of YOU, in the most authentic, balanced and sustainable way possible. I want you to live WHOLE – nothing broken, nothing missing – so I provide guidance to the WHOLE you (Mind, Body, Spirit).
I am a Mom, Wife, Entrepreneur, Coach and Trainer that dedicates my time to mastering LIFE so I can help you thrive.